Do you want your audience to be inspired about the power of using visual storytelling and digital content?
Excited to hear real-life examples of businesses just like theirs that are getting awesome engagement, traffic and results?
Do you want them walking away, pumped up to take action with step-by-step actionable ideas?
If you're looking for an engaging speaker for your next event in tourism or marketing, talk to my team about booking me for your next conference or training day.
“Donna is a master communicator…she received some of the best feedback from the entire conference”Rodney Payne, Destination Think
For more information about my keynotes and speaking, check out the video and testimonials below. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to contact my team and hold your date!
A Leading Visual Storyteller
As a sought-after expert on the topic of visual storytelling and content strategy, I speak around the world at Major Conferences within the marketing and tourism industries.
I bring content, insights, and entertainment as the founder of the award-winning Socially Sorted – my blog that has been listed as one of the top social media blogs, – year on year – by sites like Forbes and Inc. Magazine:
Some of my clients include conferences and events such as Social Media Marketing World (Social Media Examiner), Problogger Event, Content Marketing World, the Indian Digital Media Awards, Destination Think's tourism events, and corporate conferences for brands like Tourism Queensland, Visit Sunshine Coast and Newscorp's Tourism Innovation Conference – even Unesco for their World Heritage Cities Organisation!
I am a 7-time speaker for Social Media Examiner at Social Media Marketing World and I have been a contributor to Social Media Examiner as well as other major sites like Entrepreneur.
“As a speaker, Donna repeatedly receives some of the highest marks from thousands that attended her sessions at Social Media Marketing World”Jessamyn West, Former Speaker Team Lead, Social Media Marketing World – 2014-2019.
Socially Sorted was also the winner of Social Media Examiner's Top 10 Social Media Blog Competition over 3 consecutive years, when held annually (2015-2017).
And as an industry commentator, writer, and speaker, I've been consistently listed in top 50 and top 100 lists for digital marketers internationally. Here are a few recent examples:
- 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers to Follow in 2019 – TopRank
- Top 100 Digital Marketers (Brand 24) – View the full PDF Report here – Brand 24
- 43 Most Influential Social Media Marketers You Should Be Following
- 50 Must-follow Women Entrepreneurs – Huffington Post
- How to Get Started with Video Marketing – 13 Industry Experts Share their Tips
- 29 of the Best Social Media Marketing Blogs of 2019 – HubSpot
- Top 15 Digital Marketing Gurus to Follow in 2019
The Tourism Sweet Spot…
I regularly speak internationally about the power of visual storytelling in the marketing and tourism industries. My sweet spot is talking about visual content for tourism but I can tailor a bespoke presentation about visual storytelling, content strategy and social media to any industry.
“If you're a conference organizer looking for a presenter that can captivate the crowd, or if you're a business looking for opportunities to connect with customers using social media, definitely reach out to Donna. I give her my highest praise”Chad Wiebesick, Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Destination Ann Arbor.
What Event Managers Say:
I work closely with your event manager or speaker handler, to ensure that the day goes smoothly. Hear what they have to say about working with me:
I worked with Jessamyn West, the Speaker Manager/Speaker Team Lead for Social Media Marketing World for 6 years. Here is what she had to say about working with me as a speaker:
From day one of working with Donna, I knew she was pure gold! She is incredibly proficient, caring, insightful, authentic and absolutely hilarious- all things that make for a brilliant, engaging and easy-to-follow speaker. She genuinely cares about helping people in their endeavors and has this natural knack for lifting people up no matter what their professional goals are. When you listen to her speak and watch her present it is obvious how much time and effort she puts into both her delivery and materials- her PPTs are easily some of the best I have ever seen.
She is always on time, excellent at communication, and very creative- all of which leave the attendee feeling like their time listening to her was absolutely well spent. This is consistent with the feedback we receive from attendees. As a speaker, Donna repeatedly receives some of the highest marks from thousands that attended her sessions at Social Media Marketing World. She has everything it takes to deliver exactly what is needed and goes above and beyond what is expected. After several years of working with her, she easily remains one of my favorite speakers to work with- thank-you, Donna!!Jessamyn West, Former Speaker Manager/Speaker Team Lead at Social Media Examiner
Think Differently. Think Visually.
I want my audience to leave the room inspired about the power of visual content and content strategy and inspired to take action immediately. My presentations are jam-packed full of actionable takeways, tools and strategies.
I guarantee to have your delegates thinking differently about visual content… thinking in 3D even….
Donna works very hard to bring visually-stunning and up-to-date content strategy for every talk she gives. She has spoken for Social Media Examiner events numerous times and always brings a servant mindset. I strongly recommend her for speaking events.Phil Mershon, Director of Events, Social Media Examiner
Donna is an Australian Visual Content Strategist, and founder of Socially Sorted – a leading social media blog globally and featured by Inc. as a Social Media Blog You Should Be Following in 2020. Donna helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy in their business, and is a sought-after speaker and trainer in the marketing and tourism industries internationally. Her content has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, and Social Media Examiner.
Donna Moritz is an Australian digital content strategist with a passion for visual storytelling, and is the founder of Socially Sorted. She helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy, and is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer in the marketing and tourism industries internationally.
Donna's blog Socially Sorted, is among the top social media blogs worldwide, and has been listed in Forbes as a “Top Social Media Blog You Need to Know About” and by Inc. as a “Social Media Blog You Should Be Following in 2020”. Donna's content has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, and Social Media Examiner and she is consistently listed as a top 50 social media influencer worldwide.
What to expect…
I am a dynamic, fun, speaker who loves to engage with your audience and leave them entertained, inspired, and armed with at least 3 key takeaways from every session.
My keynotes are packed full of stunning visuals (.. as to be expected!) and I work with your team to ensure that my presentation is tailored to the needs of your audience.
Examples of Recent Presentations:
- March, 2020 – Social Media Marketing World, San Diego.
- November, 2019 – Digital Marketing Success Summit, Bali, Indonesia,
- Connectecomm by Coolmarket, Kingston Jamaica
- October 2019 Change the World Event (Melbourne, Perth, Australia)
- September, 2019 Speaker at Content Marketing World, 2019, USA – 4 hour tourism content marketing workshop.
- March, 2019, Speaker at Social Media Marketing World, 2019
- October, 2018, Expert Speaker at the 3rd Regional Conference of the Organization of World Heritage Cities, Suzhou, China
- May, 2018, Keynote speaker at Change the World, Sydney Australia
- March, 2018 – Keynote speaker at Change the World, Brisbane Australia
- March, 2018 – Speaker at Social Media Marketing World, San Diego USA
- September 2017 – Speaker and Panelist at Content Marketing World, Cleveland USA
- June 2017 – Opening Keynote Speaker at ICTT Tourism Conference in Kerala India
- June 2017 – Keynote Speaker at the Indian Digital Media Awards, Mumbai India
Other keynotes nad presentations I have delivered over recent years:
- Social Media Marketing World (San Diego) – March 2014-2020.
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – Tools and Strategies for attracting Visitors to Your Destination Business (4 Hour Workshop – Content Marketing World, Cleveland USA, September, 2017.
- How to Create and Amplify Stories that Move People to Action – (Indian Digital Media Awards, 2017, Mumbai, India)
- How to Create the Right Kind of Content to Attract Visitors to Your Destination (ICTT Tourism Conference, Kerala, India)
- Guest Speaker for San Diego Tourism (San Diego) – March, 2017
- Australian Indigenous Tourism Conference, 2016 – Keynote Speaker
- Problogger Event (Australia) – 2013 and 2014
- Social Media Tourism Symposium (Australia) – 2013, 2014 and 2015 (with SoMeTourism now Destination Think)
- Newscorp Australia Digital Innovation Conference (with Tropical Far North Queensland) – October, 2015
- Social Media Week – Sydney, 2014
- Private training for Marketing Profs, Tourism Queensland
- Social Media Success Summit (Social Media Examiner) 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Social Boom – Social Selling Made Simple, (Tampa Florida) November, 2014
- Panel Speaker (Visual Storytelling) with Facebook and Canva for Social Media Week, Sydney Australia, 2014
- Private workshops and training for Tourism Queensland and Sunshine Coast Tourism.
When I speak at a major conference, I design my slides and engagement with sharing in mind. Big, stunning visuals are my thing. They are designed to encourage the audience to snap, tweet and share… and to learn and be inspired.
Information at their fingertips.
To make sure that your attendees don't miss a thing, I prepare resources online, so they can refer to all the tools, websites and links later.
So, there's no need for your conference delegates to write down notes and URLs! It's all there, waiting for them when they need it. I want the audience to focus on the content during my session, and enjoy the experience. Because life is too short to have your head down taking notes!
Donna was a truly engaging speaker that had the crowd's attention from the very first second, and true to her word, she created excellent visual content to assist in delivering the message. Donna is a fantastic speaker with a wealth of knowledge and I would recommend her to anyone needing a soical media presenter”.Petrhyce Donovan, Innovation & Smart City Manager at Canterbury Bankstown Council.
Choice of Keynote
My keynote presentations are usually custom-created to suit your audience and industry. Some examples of current and past keynote topics include:
- The Visual Engine – How to Power Conversations around your Brand with Visual Storytelling
- Building a Ride-or-Die Brand – How to leverage experiences to build a brand people love to talk about.
- The Experience Pivot – why smart destinations focus on experiences not just visitors.
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – How to Create and Amplify Stories that Move People to Action
- Social Media Meets the Message Stick – How to Use Visual Content to Promote Your Destination
- 5 Ways to Drive Traffic, Shares and Sales with Digital Content
- How to Create Original Visual Content that People Love to Share
- How to Create a Visual Marketing Strategy that Gets Results
- Digital Innovation for the Digitally Savvy
- The Visual Blog – How to Use Visual Content to Drive more Traffic to Your Blog
- Getting Social with Mobile – How to Create Content, Share Your Story and Engage with More Customers.
I love to speak about the power of customer experience, visual storytelling and how non-designers can create amazing visual content.
Hold Your Date & Book Donna for Your Event!
Use this form to enquire about booking me for your next event. My team or myself, will get right back to you. Please include your event, budget for speakers (including accommodation and travel) and what type of presentation you need. Please note that due to the number of speaking requests, I am generally only able to consider paid speaking engagements, however, special dispensation can be made for not-for-profits or special circumstances/events. This depends on location, coverage of flights/accommodation and availability.
We'd love to chat!
– The Socially Sorted Team