Do you want your audience to be inspired about the power of using visual storytelling and digital content?
Excited to hear real life examples of businesses just like theirs that are getting awesome organic reach, referrals and results?
Do you want them walking away pumped up to take action with step-by-step actionable ideas?
If you are looking for an engaging speaker for your next event, talk to my team about booking me for your next conference or training day.
For more information about my keynotes and speaking, check out the video and testimonials below. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to contact my team.
A Leading Expert on Visual Content
As a sought-after expert on the topic of visual storytelling and content strategy, I speak around the world at Major Conferences within the marketing and tourism industries.
Some of my clients include conferences and events such as Social Media Marketing World (Social Media Examiner), Problogger Event, Destination Think’s Social Media Tourism Symposium (SoMeT) and corporate conferences for brands like Tourism Queensland, Visit Sunshine Coast and Newscorp’s Tourism Innovation Conference – even the Indian Digital Media Awards!
I am a 4-time speaker for Social Media Examiner at Social Media Marketing World and speak regularly at Social Media Examiner’s Social Media Success Summit (the world’s largest online Social Media Conference) and I am a contributor to Social Media Examiner, and other major sites like Entrepreneur.
… and my blog has been featured as one of the Top Social Media Blogs in the world in numerous awards, including Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blog Competition (2015-2017) and Best Business Blog in Australia 2014.
What they’re saying…
Think Differently. Think Visually.
I want my audience to leave the room inspired about the power of visual content and content strategy and inspired to take action immediately. My presentations are jam packed full of actionable takeways, tools and strategies.
I guarantee to have your delegates thinking differently about visual content… thinking in 3D even….
Donna is the founder of Socially Sorted, winner of Best Business Blog in Australia 2014 and a Top 10 Social Media Blog for Social Media Examiner, 2015-2017. She helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy in their business. Her content has been featured in publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur Online and she is a contributor to Social Media Examiner. Donna speaks about digital and visual content for the marketing and tourism industries internationally.
And my longer bio:
Donna Moritz is a digital content strategist with a passion for visual storytelling, and the founder of Socially Sorted. She helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy, and is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer in the marketing and tourism industries internationally.
Donna’s blog Socially Sorted, is among the social media blogs worldwide, including Best Business Blog in Australia (2014), and Top 10 Social Media Blog (Social Media Examiner) 2015-2017. She is consistently listed as a top 50 social media influencer worldwide, and her content has been featured in publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur Online. She is a regular contributor and trainer for Social Media Examiner.
What to expect…
I am a dynamic, fun, speaker who loves to engage with your audience and leave them entertained, inspired, and armed with at least 3 key takeaways from every session.
My keynotes are packed full of stunning visuals (.. as to be expected!) and are customized to suit your audience and your needs.
- June 2017 – Opening Keynote Speaker at ICTT Tourism Conference in Kerala India
- June 2017 – Keynote Speaker at the Indian Digital Media Awards, Mumbai India
- September 2017 – Speaker at Content Marketing World, Cleveland USA
Here are just some of the presentations and keynotes I have delivered:
- Social Media Marketing World (San Diego) – March 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Guest Speaker for San Diego Tourism (San Diego) – March, 2017
- Australian Indigenous Tourism Conference, 2016 – Keynote Speaker
- Problogger Event (Australia) – 2013 and 2014
- Social Media Tourism Symposium (Australia) – 2013, 2014 and 2015 (with SoMeTourism now Destination Think)
- Newscorp Australia Digital Innovation Conference (with Tropical Far North Queensland) – October, 2015
- Social Media Week – Sydney, 2014
- Private training for Marketing Profs, Tourism Queensland
- Social Media Success Summit (Social Media Examiner) 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Social Boom – Social Selling Made Simple, (Tampa Florida) November, 2014
- Panel Speaker (Visual Storytelling) with Facebook and Canva for Social Media Week, Sydney Australia, 2014
- Private workshops and training for Tourism Queensland and Sunshine Coast Tourism.
When I speak at a major conference, I design my slides and engagement with sharing in mind – I love the power of user generated content and love seeing your delegates share your conference content like crazy.
Big, stunning visuals are my thing. They are designed to encourage the audience to snap, instragram, tweet and share… and to learn and be inspired.
Information at their fingertips.
To make sure your attendees don’t miss a thing, I prepare a Resource Page for the session so they can refer to it later, including every link, tool, website or resource I mention.
So, there’s no need for your conference delegates to write down notes and URLs! It’s all there, waiting for them when they need it. I want the audience to focus on the content during my session, and enjoy the experience. Because life is too short to have your head down taking notes!
Choice of Keynote
One of the things I pride myself on is how I can tailor presentations to suit any industry. My keynote presentations are usually custom-created to suit your audience. Some examples of keynote topics I have presented are:
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – How to Create and Amplify Stories that Move People to Action
- Social Media Meets the Message Stick – How to Use Visual Content to Promote Your Destination
- 5 Ways to Drive Traffic, Shares and Sales with Digital Content
- How to Create Original Visual Content that People Love to Share
- How to Create a Visual Marketing Strategy that Gets Results
- Digital Innovation for the Digitally Savvy
- The Visual Blog – How to Use Visual Content to Drive more Traffic to Your Blog
- Getting Social with Mobile – How to Create Content, Share Your Story and Engage with More Customers.
Unlike some keynote speakers I don’t just roll out the same presentation multiple times – I love to work with YOU to tailor the best presentation for the needs of your audience.
However if you want to know my favourite topics… they are:
- The Power of Visual Storytelling
- How to use Visual Content to Get More Traffic, Shares and Sales
- How to Easily Create Visual Content – even if you are not a Designer
- How to Encourage Fans to Create and Share Visual Content (User Generated Content)
Anything to do with Customer and Employee advocacy, User Generated Content and the power of Story (with Visual Content thrown into the mix) is what I love to talk about!
Book Donna at your Event
Use this form to enquire about Booking Donna at your next event. Be sure to let us know about your event, your budget for speakers (including accommodation and travel) and what type of presentation you need. Please note that due to the number of speaking requests Donna receives, she is generally only able to consider paid speaking engagements.
We’d love to chat!
– The Socially Sorted Team