Visual Content Creation in your Pocket
- Now optimized for iPad, iPhone 6, and 6 Plus (sorry Android users, no Android version yet)
- Choose from 290,000 completely free images to use as backgrounds
- Add your logo/brand/watermark to your image
- Image filters, 3 new font styles, share to Pinterest, Tumblr + more
Here’s the wrap on all the features on the update screen:
Yes, you did hear right.
290,000. Free. Images.
How did WordSwag pull this off in an app? Pixabay, people. Pixabay.
The WordSwag team have teamed up with Pixabay so that all 290,000 images are free for personal or commercial use.
All you have to do is enter your search key word (one or two words is best) and search for the image you want:
Very cool WordSwag. Very Cool.
Go Pro with Your Branding
Go Portrait on Pinterest!
Now you may notice that so far I have not posted any “square images” which is what WordSwag has been known for before this update.
Yes, you still get all the great square Instagram images, but now you can create portrait sized for Pinterest, or landscape for Twitter and Facebook! So many options!
BTW, Did you know that Portrait sized images (2:3 aspect ratio) perform best out of any image size on Pinterest? So we should all be smiling about the fact that WordSwag now does portrait size images as well as square. Woot!
After I created the image above, all I had to do was click share to Pinterest and boom… Pinterest image saved and shared.
Now do you love the new WordSwag 2.0 even more? Hugs all round.
Stand out on Twitter
Another really cool feature of this update is guide-marks for creating horizontal images for Twitter. Here’s a quick quote that I made up for tweeting.
As you can see, there are guide marks to help me ensure that the most important content is in the preview window, so it is visible by default on Twitter. This is a great feature!
See the new filter option above? WordSwag now allows you to add a range of fun filters to your images.
and I will share some of your designs on my new featured Instagram account, @visualawesome.
Over to YOU!
Do you love WordSwag even more now? Or have you just discovered it? Tell me what you think in the comments below and be sure to add a link to one of your Pinterest or Instagram creations!
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- The 11 Top Social Media Management Tools I Can’t Live Without - January 17, 2017
- Facebook Slideshow – Create Quick Videos from Images - January 9, 2017
- 4 Easy Infographic Template Tools for Stunning Infographics - December 31, 2016