One of my most frequently asked questions from you, my readers, subscribers, and clients is about how to make great images and infographics – even if you are not creative, ie How do I do it? What tools do I use? What type of images work best? How can I get viral shares? How do I use images to drive traffic back to my website? List? Program? Launch?
Well, this post is going to be a little different. Instead of me answering what I think you want to know, I want to change things up a little – and ask you what questions you have for me around images and infographics. It’s question time!
Just this week, a small business owner asked me: ”Can you recommend an easy program to make pretty images, ie Top 10 lists, xyz explained – I want something that is easy to drive and will provide a nice way to present my information”.
It hit me. I have been blogging about this, been interviewed about this, presented webinars on this topic, and posted about it regularly on social media…but you keep on asking! So I am going to turn the question back to you, once and for all, so that I can be sure I am answering the biggest, burning questions you have about images and how to use them to get more reach, referrals and results – more traffic back to your website.
Some of the things you might want to know are:
- How to create original, engaging images without any graphic design skills
- What tools to use and how to use them
- What it takes to get your infographic or image shared (a LOT) just as the ones produced by Socially Sorted and our clients
- How to create simple, fun, attractive images when you don’t have a creative bone in your body.
- How to create an infographic without paying a fortune to a designer (yes, we provide a kickass custom designed infographic service at Socially Sorted, but I am a nice person and want you to be able to do them yourselves too!).
- How to get Images to work for you – you know that they are important to use in your marketing but what exactly can they do for your reach, referrals and results?
- Ways to integrate the use of visual images into your current marketing strategy – having a call to action with your images.
- How to promote your images and infographics
My team and I create amazing infographics that have been featured in top blogs and websites around the world and shared tens of thousands of times – but it is the DIY images and infographics that I want to help you with. My clients and I have been able to achieve fantastic results with great images, using clever image strategies. I want to share some of this with you – but first, I want to hear from you.
Here is how it works.
I want to know what YOU want to know. What would you ask me if you could ask me anything about using images in your content strategy and social media marketing? What do you want to know about creating infographics? If you have a question, any question (no question is too silly!) just fill in the form below. Sorted!
I really value your time and responses. Please add your name and email and just one short sentence or blurb about how I can help you, and I promise to keep you updated about the results and any advice, tips or strategies that I produce for you all as a result of the survey.
Enter your details and your question on the form below. I will look forward to answering your questions! Let’s do it!
This Survey has now finished. If you would like to provide your input, then I would still love to hear your responses in the comments below. Please provide your response to the following question:
What do you want to know about creating awesome images and infographics that get shared on social media and get results in your business? (even if you don’t have a creative bone in your body!).
PS Can I just say that you are awesome – survey or no survey, I love my readers and YOU ROCK for joining me on this post!
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- Twitter Gets Visual – 3 Image Mistakes You Are Making on Twitter - November 24, 2013
- Anthill Top 100 Cool Company List (2013) – Why it Rocks to Be On It - November 17, 2013