Is your LinkedIn Profile Irresistable? With statistics showing that LinkedIn marketing is 4 times more effective than Twitter or Facebook for B2B (business to business) connections, it’s time to get the Ultimate LinkedIn Profile Makeover. It’s time to Kick some LinkedIn Ass.
This week’s featured infographic is from Melonie Dodaro at Top Dog Social Media. It highlights the key actions you need to take now in order to bring your LinkedIn Profile up to speed and attract your target market.
Haven’t updated your LinkedIn profile lately? Not sure where to start? Then I highly recommend you start here. Melonie Dodaro has reduced all the many articles, tips, advice, how-to guides into one easy to follow graphic that really does provide the Ultimate LinkedIn Profile Makeover (PS We are a little biased about this one, as our creative team helped to imagineer this infographic). It’s one of our favourites. I have it firmly saved on to my desktop for future reference. It is definitely one to tag, bookmark and keep handy!
There is lots to love about this infographic:
- It’s the perfect how-to – the image is the actual profile from Melonie’s LinkedIn account – so you can literally follow along as she shows you what to do when you update your profile.
- It is visual – although it does contain a lot of words (more than what is normally seen on an infographic), we created this infographic as an image of those words, such that the over-riding effect is to focus on the tips and not have to “read” the entire profile. It is a clever concept not seen much in infographics – a meta-guide or how-to that uses the subject as the image, with an overlay added.
- It is just a little bit cheeky. We love that here at Socially Sorted. Put simply, it Kicks-Ass!
- It achieves one of the two main guides of infographics: give a how-to or inspire – in this case it has inspired me to get busy and update my profile.
Here it is:
Love this Infographic?
Please share with your networks and if you share this infographic on your blog, be sure to reference Melonie’s website and blog post at: http://topdogsocialmedia.com/linkedin-marketing-infographic/. Want to find out more about LinkedIn from Melonie? You can follow her blog at Top Dog Social Media.
Contact our team at Socially Sorted to talk to us about how we can work with your brand or blog to showcase a product, service or idea – by using infographics.
Are you on LinkedIn? Will you be updating your profile now? Share your LinkedIn Profile address, so that we can connect, or connect with me at www.linkedin.com/in/donnamoritz!
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- The Secret Sauce to Shareable Visual Content Your Audience Will Devour - August 22, 2016
- Canva for iPhone – Design Like a Boss Wherever You Are - July 21, 2016
- 6 Smart Social Media Lessons for Small Business from a Car Dealer - July 15, 2016