Not sure where to start when creating Social Media Posts? Confused between Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter?
What to post, how to post it, and on which platform can be overwhelming for anyone, now matter how experienced they are with social media.
Here is an infographic to help you grab some quick takeaways that will help you to create the perfect post on some of your favourite social platforms.
The infographic is from the Crew at My Clever Agency – it’s a handy one to bookmark/Evernote/keep on your desktop for quick reference.
It features some really handy tips for how to engage on different platforms, including platforms like Instagram, Vine and Google+ and the usual suspects like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Check it out:
I love to give kudos to creators of great infographics, so let’s share the love with the creators at My Clever Agency. Send them some Twitter Love by Clicking here to tell them if you LOVE their infographic!
What’s to Love about this Infographic?
- This is a great overview of some of the main platforms with some really easy to implement takeaways. I love that they have included some great tips for Instagram and Google Plus!
- I love the Optimum Timing for Posting – however be aware that the “optimum time” for any posting really does depend on your own time zone, individual niche, industry and your community. The best thing you can do is test and then retest – check what is working and post more at those times!
However, these Vine Tips (other than Infinite Loop) are also relevant for Instagram Video, so take note of them!
I wrote about Vine here but now I am curious as to whether Instagram Video will take over with it’s 15 second videos. It also includes the ability to upload your own pre-recorded video in addition to taking and editing them “live”. It may be that many people stick with Instagram where they are already active. Regardless of what platform you choose, short videos about the life behind your business or brand (or teaser videos introducing bigger chunks of content) can be very powerful for engaging with your community and driving traffic. These Vine Tips are therefore mostly relevant for Instagram Video users too.
What about you? See any tips that you hadn’t thought of before? Share them in the comments below!
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- How to Create Animated GIFs that Stand Out - February 19, 2017
- 3 Effective Ways to Reduce Social Media Overwhelm - February 14, 2017
- 21 Top Google Chrome Extensions for Social Media Marketers - February 2, 2017