Think you are catching all of your Twitter mentions? Think again. You might be missing hidden Tweets about your business.
In fact you might be sending Tweets down the drain that you could be responding to.
In this post, I share my trick for finding hidden Tweets with one simple click.
One click and you will see all the Tweets about you that you have been missing.
Watch this video to see what it is. I apologize if you know about this, but in my experience, very few people do!
That’s it. It’s simple right?
So tell me (and I am serious, click here to tell me) if you never knew this! And if you did know, change the tweet to tell me that you did (you smart cookie). I am super curious to hear, as many of my clients and blogger friends don’t know about it!
Be sure to remember, the next time you write a post, be it on your own website or for another blog:
- Do this simple check on the article on a regular basis, especially if it is a popular article or a guest post
- Click through on the list of Tweets that come up and reply to thank people for sharing the article (especially those people you wish to connect with).
- Remember to do this for both the “Top” Tweets as well as “All Tweets”
Never miss a tweet about your articles again!
What about you? Did you know this little trick? Do you remember to do it or was this a good reminder? Please let me know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- How to Strike Gold with Visual Content Ideas – 3 Awesome Tools - March 30, 2017
- 3 Quick Short Video Ideas – Shake Up Your Visual Content - March 8, 2017
- Revive your Facebook Page – 10 Quick and Easy Ideas - February 27, 2017